Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Unit 7: Social Modals (Full Lecture)

Dear Class,

I really want to make this class useful to you, and I want to give opportunities to practice using the grammar in class. However, because there are so many chapters we must learn, I usually don't have enough time to explain everything fully AND check homework AND practice in class.

Therefore, I'm doing an experiment for Unit 7. I've recorded a full lecture and created a PPT explaining everything in this chapter. This way, you can listen to it as many times as you want, and you can download my PPT slides and notes.

I will NOT explain this full lecture in class, just a few key parts. It will be YOUR responsibility to watch the video and take notes. Of course, if you have questions, I can clarify them in class while we are checking homework.

My goal is that we will be able to understand better (because you can hear the full lecture and see my notes as many times as you want), and that we will be able to use class to practice using the grammar.  I think this will be more beneficial, and it will make class more fun!


If you can't see the video, please try this link.

To download the PPT slides for taking notes, please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment